Sunday 12 September 2010

Bad Co. Impress

 http://www.jcrmusicnews.com/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/Live__At_Wembley_4bd933fd9db45.jpg


The first thing I thought I'd write about was the new limited edition Bad Company live CD from their recent tour which ended with a rip roaring concert at Wembley arena (11th April 2010). I was lucky enough to go to the concert so when I heard they were bringing out a CD I swiftly put myself on the pre-order list on amazon.
I was glad to see that they hadn't tinkered too much with the sound on the CD; as I've heard on other live releases keeping the, and I hate to use this word but, raw live sound of the gig. The additions to the band, after the sad loss of Boz Burrell, are Lynn Sorensen on bass guitar and Howard Leese on guitar and paino.
I would heartily recommend this CD to any Bad Co. fans.

Image courtesy of www.jcrmusicnews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment